The next time that you find yourself in need of car repairs or scheduled maintenance, it’s important to note that the quality of service, replacement parts, and extended warranties varies greatly from garage to garage. Thus, you should avoid the antiquated approach of simply picking the cheapest service centre or closest mechanic, especially when taking into account the overstated estimates, furtive joyrides, and nepotism that all run rampant in the aftermarket car care industry.
So if you happen to be searching for a dependable car service in Canberra, for instance, it’s in your best interests to establish a long-term relationship with a certified dealership instead of some random private garage.
What’s So Great about Certified Dealerships?
First of all, it’s worth pointing out the fact that certified dealerships feature a multi-level system of accountability, which ensures that only the most up-to-date repair protocols, techniques, and methods are used day in and day out. Certified dealerships always work hand-in-hand with a multinational car brand such as Toyota, for instance, which means that their onsite procedures and quality of customer service are direct extensions of the parent company’s internal guidelines, stipulations, and codifications.
First-Rate Online Infrastructure
If you take a look at the website of a renowned certified dealership, you’ll immediately notice some incredible features and value-added bonuses:
- Online Booking: Instead of being forced to haggle with a private mechanic on his or her home turf, you’ll be able to schedule a service at moment’s notice simply by logging online and using the intuitive booking portal.
- Expert Chat: If you have a list of questions that you’d like to have answered in a no-sales-pressure setting, it’s worth noting that certified dealership websites come equipped with an easily accessible chat interface through which you can reach out to a qualified automotive expert at any time of day or night.
- Easy Enquiries: In addition to online booking and expert chats, you’ll also be able to avail yourself of a stress-free enquiry process for any repairs or services that you may need.
Due to the rigorous corporate training programme, the onsite professionals at a certified dealership tend to be extremely knowledgeable and resourceful, which allows these dedicated service centres to provide comprehensive vehicular care regardless of the model or brand in question. So while you’re enjoying refreshments in the well-appointed customer lounge area, you’ll be able to kick back and relax while the certified experts perform wonders on your car, truck, or SUV. Some of the most commonly sought services are shown below:
- Standardised inspections and municipal registrations.
- Tyre rotations, alignments, and replacements.
- AC and heating unit repairs.
- Disc rotor services.
- Fuel injector maintenance and upkeep.
- Extensive bodywork.
- …and anything else that you might be in need of!
To boot, you can also avail yourself of a courtesy loaner vehicle in the event of a more time-consuming repair, not to mention the fact that certified dealerships also offer complimentary shuttle pickups and drop-offs to alleviate the strain of conveyance for loyal customers.
You stand to gain a lot by establishing a long-term relationship with a certified dealership so the onus is on you to hop onto the Internet and schedule a checkup appointment as soon as possible. With summertime road trips and camping excursions fast approaching, there isn’t a moment to spare!